How it works
BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER & BETTER
- Once an organization or charitable group has been identified, a single cent is dedicated to and traded on behalf of their worthy cause.
- That penny is then traded for something of higher value (Bigger & Better). This process continues until a predetermined amount of time has passed.
- Each newly obtained item is traded up until an item of the highest possible value is reached.
- 100% of the proceeds earned from the final item are donated to the charitable group that the penny was dedicated to.
- If you see an item that you'd like to own or to support the trade up process for a particular organization, offer to trade something "Bigger & Better" than the item currently available.
SUBMITTING TRADE OFFERS
- Before submitting your offer to trade, find us on Facebook to see what other kinds of items have already been presented for consideration. www.facebook.com/ryanspennies
- To submit a trade offer from the home page, select the line-up that interests you and click the link labeled "Submit Trade Offer Here".
- At the bottom of the page you'll find the "Trade Offer Form". Fill it out and click "Submit Offer".
- You will receive an automated e-mail response containing offer details and confirming your trade submission.
- Weather or not your item is selected as being the best trade-up, you will receive an e-mail notification containing more information about the decision and what to do next.
- Each newly obtained item will be given a minimum of 5 days to earn offers. This will give other participants time to submit their trades.
- New trade items/photos will typically be posted every Saturday. Of course if a trade offer is not made/accepted on a particular item, then it will stay in play until it does.
(THE RYANS PENNIES FOUNDATION IS IN THE PROCESS OF OBTAINING 501C3 TAX EXEMPT STATUS. FOR THE TIME BEING, CONTRIBUTIONS OF ANY KIND CANNOT BE CONSIDERED A CHARITABLE TAX DEDUCTION.)